Stories That Made Us Go O in 2013
When we look back on 2013, here are 14 stories that provided us with nothing but pleasure.
- In 2013, we met Theo and Beau, two Santa Cruz cuties who love to cuddle. When their mother posted these photos on her Instagram page, the world couldn’t get enough of a boy and his dog.
- Director Casey Neistat used 20th Century Fox’s promotional video budget for The Secret Life of Walter Mitty to feed and help victims of the Philippines Typhoon Haiyan. When he went to Tacloban with his $25,000 budget, he did this.
- The architects of this penis shaped Christian Church had no idea that their slogan, “Rising Up,” would be literally (and sexually) translated from above.
- No lie. Men fake orgasms too — and divorced men are the most likely to fake it before they make it.
- In the calm down department, we learned that women can wait (a little longer) to have a baby.
- A father’s love for his gender-creative son has nothing to do with how his son dresses, or that he likes to wear dresses. His message to all of us is: “Get over it.”
- If Only For A Second, the carefree Cancer campaign that captured our hearts and made our eyes water.
- Vinnie Myers, The Michelangelo of Nipple Tattoos, helps women feel their breast.
- Robot masturbation may sound weird, but is being jerked off by a virtual robot all that bad? If it gives you pleasure, and isn’t hurting anybody, why not enjoy the Oculus Rift?
- This was a landmark year for gay rights. Prop 8 was declared unconstitutional. The Supreme Court ruled that DOMA was too, and Utah became the 18th state (plus the District of Columbia) to legalize same-sex marriage in the United States.
- The man who won the smallest penis contest in Brooklyn, New York talked about why he’s proud to be a winner with a small weiner.
- Can you say Kindu? This year, we learned about the app that allows you to talk about sexual fantasies with your partner, as well as five other apps for kahnoodling and sexy times.
- Brad Pitt’s love letter to Angelina Jolie sheds light on relationships and provides words of encouragement for the less-than-best times.
- And this father’s letter to his daughter talks about awesome sex and blows up on the Internet.
What story gave you the most pleasure in 2013?